Grilled Alaskan sablefish with chorizo and pimentón risotto
Recipe from Frosta
320 g Alaskan sablefish fillets
160 g risotto rice
0.15 l dry white wine
0.60 l meat or chicken stock
1 sprig thyme
1 sprig rosemary
50 g grated parmesan
50 g butter
salt and pepper
pimentón (Spanish smoked paprika)
- Risotto: Sweat the chopped onions in olive oil, add the rice and cook for about 2 minutes until transparent
- Pour on the white wine and stir in the stock. Add the thyme and rosemary and bring to the boil before simmering for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Finally, remove the herbs and mix in the parmesan, chorizo and butter.
- Fish: Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper and fry in olive oil in a frying pan for about 2 to 3 minutes each side until crisp at the edges.
- Arrange the fillets on the risotto and sprinkle with pimentón.