Developing World Program
A great part of the fish we eat comes from developing countries. Find out how the MSC engages with the Developing World and how developing world fisheries can become part of the MSC program.
- Net Gains: Marine Stewardship Council and Developing World Fisheries
- Discover how the MSC can benefit fisheries in developing countries.
- Discover the benefits of working in partnership to support MSC certification for small-scale and developing world fisheries
- Fishery Improvement
- Tools to support your fishery's improvements as they move towards MSC certification.
- 2012 - Stakeholder conference on developing world fisheries and MSC certification
- Browse the agenda and presentations given at the 2012 Stakeholder conference on developing world fisheries and MSC certification
- CommunityCatch - Developing World newsletter
- Browse issues of CommunityCatch, a newsletter for the developing world programme.
- Brochures and other documents
- Browse developing world brochures and documents