MSC ecolabel download
The MSC ecolabel for sustainable seafood is a trademark protected by law. Please check below that you are eligible before downloading the MSC ecolabel for use.
The MSC ecolabel in other languages
This form can be used by journalists to download the MSC ecolabel in English. The MSC ecolabel is available for download by journalists in some other languages:
Who can use this form to download the MSC ecolabel?
This form may only be used to download the ecolabel for media purposes, i.e. if you wish to use the ecolabel in your magazine/newspaper/online article or broadcast.
Who cannot use this form to download the MSC ecolabel?
The ecolabel downloaded from the following page is not for use on seafood products, menus or for other commercial purposes. Please contact an MSC commercial manager in your region to discuss MSC's ecolabel licensing policy for commercial use.
For other uses, for example if you are from a book publishing company, non-profit organisation, educational institution, fishery marketing body or accredited certifier, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to get permission to use the MSC ecolabel.
How the ecolabel can be used
- Only representatives of media organisations may use this form to download the MSC ecolabel for use in media publications or broadcasts. If you are not a member of the media and wish to use the MSC ecolabel please see 'Use the MSC label'.
- The ecolabel may not be forwarded to third parties.
Display of the ecolabel
The MSC ecolabel is available for download in portrait and landscape format. The MSC ecolabel must be displayed as follows:
- The ecolabel is a complete entity and should not be broken up to remove the text from the fish-checkmark image.
- The approved pantone colour is pms 286 (mixed as 100c, 60m in process colours). If the ecolabel has to be printed in black and white, it should print as line artwork, not in tints.
- The ecolabel must not be redrawn, distorted or altered in any way from the original master artworks.
- The ecolabel must be directly accompanied by a ™.
This form must be completed each time you wish to use the MSC ecolabel.