Measuring environmental impacts
Documents relating to the project to assess the environmental impact of the MSC program.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
- The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) framework for the MSC program is established to measure the environmental, organisational and other impacts of the MSC.
- PLOS report
- Documents from the 2012 research paper on fish stocks, published in Public Library of Science ONE
- Global Impacts
- Report and Summary Report for Global Impacts
- Measuring environmental impacts report 2011
- Study to examine fishery performance throughout the entire MSC assessment process: Researching the Environmental Impacts of the MSC Certification Programme.
- Environmental benefits report - Executive Summary
- Executive Summary, May 2006 - Environmental benefits resulting from certification against MSC’s Principles & Criteria for Sustainable Fishing
- Environmental benefits - Full report
- Full report, May 2006 - Environmental benefits resulting from certification against MSC’s Principles & Criteria for Sustainable Fishing
- A review of the MSC's objections procedure
- This report identifies trends on all the accepted objections raised between 2011 and the end of 2013, and highlights areas of precedent. Published: Oct 2015