Download electronic versions of brochures about the MSC, including our annual reports from recent years.
- Annual report archive
- What has happened in the last twelve months? Our Annual Reports provide an overview of the most crucial developments at the MSC over the years.
- Choose MSC certified seafood for fish in the oceans tomorrow
- A brief introduction to the MSC program.
- Americas brochure
- A snapshot of the MSC program in the Americas (as of January 31, 2012).
- Sea into the future
- The MSC makes a key contribution to solving the global problem of overfishing. Find out how your support can help to make a difference.
- MSC Joint Marketing: realise the full potential of the MSC ecolabel
- The MSC ecolabel adds value to your business by signalling your commitment to sustainability and best practice. Promoting the MSC ecolabel in store is an opportunity to increase sales of your MSC labelled products and reinforce your sustainability credentials with an influential and growing market segment.
- MSC theory of change
- MSC's theory of change describes how the program will contribute to the MSC achieving its vision of the world’s oceans teeming with life, and seafood supplies safeguarded for this and future generations.
- Commitments from our commercial partners
- Examples of businesses around the world that are committing to the MSC program and ecolabel (April 2012).
- Fishers' stories
- As of March 2013, there are 292 fisheries currently engaged in the MSC program. Find out how some of these fisheries have benefited from MSC certification.