MSC scheme documents
View MSC scheme documents: This includes MSC standards, methodologies, TAB Directives and Policy Advisories.
- MSC Scheme Documents Master List v12
- CONTROLLED LIST OF MSC CERTIFICATION SCHEME DOCUMENTS (v12)
- MSC Standards
- The MSC standards define the performance needed for fisheries to be certified as sustainable and for businesses to trade in certified seafood.
- MSC Scheme Requirements
- Documents containing mandatory requirements for Conformity Assessment Bodies to follow when carrying out MSC assessment activities.
- Translated requirements
- MSC Scheme Guidance Documents
- Guidance provides discussion about the background and intent of some requirements, and provides explanatory text and examples. It is not mandatory that CABs follow Guidance, unless specified within the requirements.
- Forms and templates
- Forms and templates used by certifiers who carry out fishery assessments against the MSC standard.