- 50 g prawns/shrimp (MSC or ASC certified)
- 6 slices of toasted bread
- 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 halved sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Mix the prawns/shrimp, mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut out six fish shapes from the slices of toasted bread. If you have one, you can instead use a fish-shaped cookie cutter.
- Place a black sesame seed as the eye on each fish shape.
- Use the fish shaped toasted bread to make shrimp salad sandwiches.