“I want you to look for and choose certified sustainable seafood because every small choice we make as individuals has a big impact. Choosing sustainable blue foods supports not only a healthy planet but also the livelihoods of the people responsible for taking care of those fisheries and the communities around them.”(Canada)
- 1 bag (340-400 g.) MSC certified frozen cooked & peeled cold water shrimp, thawed
- 1 medium sweet potato, small diced
- ¼ cup lime juice and zest of 1 lime
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup fresh pineapple, small diced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Thaw the shrimp overnight in the fridge, drain well on a paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss the sweet potato with olive oil and season lightly with salt. Roast on a parchment lined baking sheet for 25-30 minutes, turning once halfway through. Let cool on paper towel.
- In a bowl, mix shrimp, coconut milk, lime juice and zest, pineapple and sweet potato. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Mix in the herbs and serve with tortilla chips.
The lifted tropical fruit aromas and lively acidity in Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc are a perfect match for the fresh pineapple and lime in this delightful ceviche.
Please enjoy responsibly.