- 3 cans (4oz) chopped clams, like Bar Harbor which are certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 3oz crème fraiche (can substitute Greek yogurt)
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and ground white pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp sliced chives
- Open the canned clams and drain the juice, reserving 2 – 3 tbsp. Set aside separately.
- Combine the cream cheese and crème fraiche in a bowl and stir with a whisk to combine and whip for 1 minute. Add the horseradish, Worcestershire, Tabasco, lemon zest and juice and continue whisking to combine. Stir in the reserved chopped clams.
- Stir in the sliced chives. Taste the dip and add some of the reserved clam juice to taste and season with salt and ground white pepper to taste. Serve with potato chips.