Download electronic versions of brochures about the MSC, including our annual reports from recent years.
- Annual report archive
- What has happened in the last twelve months? Our Annual Reports provide an overview of the most crucial developments at the MSC over the years.
- Choose MSC certified seafood for fish in the oceans tomorrow
- A brief introduction to the MSC program.
- Americas brochure
- A snapshot of the MSC program in the Americas (2013).
- MSC theory of change
- MSC's theory of change describes how the program will contribute to the MSC achieving its vision of the world’s oceans teeming with life, and seafood supplies safeguarded for this and future generations.
- Global impacts delivered in partnership - Commercial commitments (May 2014)
- A summary of global environmental and economic impacts made by partners in the MSC program. May 2014.
- Fishers' stories (2013)
- As of March 2013, there are 292 fisheries currently engaged in the MSC program. Find out how some of these fisheries have benefited from MSC certification.
- Leading companies worldwide partnering with MSC
- Examples of businesses around the world and especially in North America that are partnering with the MSC (January 2014).