MSC certification helps you to meet a growing demand for sustainable seafood, strengthens your reputation and offers new business opportunities.
5 reasons to choose MSC
- Global demand for sustainable seafood is growing.
- Create confidence in your products by offering independently verified sustainable seafood that protects our ocean for the future.
- Strengthen staff, supplier and customer loyalty by working on common sustainability goals.
- Demonstrate that your business is well-managed.
- Choose from more than 100 species of wild-caught seafood from thousands of certified suppliers.
seafood consumers agree supermarkets' and brands' sustainability claims should be clearly labelled by an independent organisation*
different products sold globally with the MSC blue label in the 2019-20 (UK financial year)
seafood consumers across 22 markets would like to know more about the sustainability of companies' fish and seafood products*
sales value of seafood with the blue MSC label
*According to our 2018 survey, conducted by independent research and strategy consultancy, GlobeScan
“Using the blue MSC label educates and involves our customers in protecting ocean ecosystems for future generations.”McDonald’s USA