You may only use the marketing materials
- If you are a commercial partner of the MSC and have a current ecolabel licence agreement; and
- in connection with the MSC and MSC labelled products; and as long as the MSC has expressly approved any artwork that includes any marketing materials:
- in writing, and before the artwork is printed and/or distributed to any third parties; and
- for the purpose of promotion, in the territories, for the periods and subject to any conditions laid down by MSCI granting such approval or limitations as to use.
Please send all draft artwork, together with an explanation of your proposed use of the artwork, to [email protected].
By downloading any marketing materials you agree
- that the licence granted to you is personal and non-assignable;
- that it may be withdrawn or terminated at any time by notice from MSC to you;
- not to do anything inconsistent with the MSC’s ownership of all the copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights (IPR) in the marketing materials (‘the MSC’s Pre-existing IPR’);
- not to sub-licence or allow anyone else to use any of MSC’s Pre-Existing IPR;
- only to use the marketing materials following the approvals and for the purposes in accordance with the terms and conditions set out above;
- not to use the MSC’s Pre-existing IPR in any way which would cause them to:
- become generic;
- lose their distinctiveness;
- become liable to mislead the public;
- not to use the MSC’s Pre-Existing IPR in any way would be materially detrimental to or inconsistent with the good name, goodwill, reputation and image of the MSC.; and
- to incorporate such copyright and trade mark notices as MSC shall specify.
In these terms and conditions the term “MSC” includes both the Marine Stewardship Council and its trading subsidiary, Marine Stewardship Council International.
For clarification of these usage rights please email [email protected]