“When you choose fish with the MSC blue label, you can be absolutely sure you are making a sustainable choice to have fish on the future, and we all want that – right?”(United Kingdom)
- 300g MSC certified Poole Harbour clams (can be found in Wholefoods)
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 glass dry sherry
- 300ml light chicken or veg stock
- A handful of peas, fresh or frozen
- A handful of coriander
- Olive oil
- Fried bread for serving (optional)
"Once again a marriage of ingredients working their magic rather than a lengthy recipe," Mitch Tonks
- Gently fry some garlic in olive oil until golden.
- Add the clams and then a glass of dry sherry. Boil for one minute.
- Add 300ml of light chicken or veg stock. Cover and allow the clams to steam open.
- Add a handful of peas, fresh or frozen, and cook for a few more minutes.
- Finish with a handful of coriander. Serve with fried bread.
Thank you for subscribing to the newsletter. Look out for delicious sustainable seafood recipes in your inbox soon.