- 4 x 5 oz (566 g aprox. total) MSC certified wild salmon fillets, fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2/3 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 small tomato
- 1 small lemon
- If using frozen salmon, thaw, drain and pat the fillets dry with paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 420°F degrees. Arrange the fillets on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Season fillets on both sides with the salt and pepper, then evenly sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil and pour over the fillets.
- Wash and cut tomato and lemon in medium slices and arrange on top of fillets
- Place in the oven on the middle shelf and bake for about 15 minutes, or until just cooked through. Cooking time depends on the fillet thickness and oven temperatures so check fish for desired doneness with a fork after 10 minutes.
Recipes developed by Shahzadi Devje RD, CDE, MSc. Registered Dietitian & Owner of Desi~licious RD Inc. (www.shahzadidevje.com)
Thank you for subscribing to the newsletter. Look out for delicious sustainable seafood recipes in your inbox soon.