Grapefruit, arugula and radicchio salad with mackerel
- 1 pack (about 140g) Arugula
- 1/2 head of radicchio chopped
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 1 avocado
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- 2 cans of MSC certified mackerel
- Hemp hearts for sprinkling
- Toss the arugula, radicchio, avocado, and cut segments from one grapefruit in a bowl.
- To make the dressing, use the juice of one grapefruit and add in an equal amount of olive oil and half the amount of balsamic so it’s 2 parts grapefruit juice, 2 parts olive oil and 1-part balsamic vinegar.
- Toss all together, sprinkle with hemp hearts and enjoy!
Find this recipe on @Find_Wellness