“Every small choice we make as individuals has a big impact. Choosing sustainable blue foods supports not only a healthy planet but also the livelihoods of the people responsible for taking care of those fisheries and the communities around them..”(Canada)
- 1 tin of MSC Lobster meat
- 300g of fresh pappardelle, or spaghetti
- Cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of tomato passata
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 tsp of chilli flakes
- Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- As much parmesan as you’d like
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C degrees.
- Toss your cherry tomatoes in olive oil and fresh rosemary, and bake them for about 15 mins until they’re soft and tender.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large frying pan. When hot, add in your garlic and sweat it off until it’s tender.
- Add in the tomato passata to your frying pan and let it reduce for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add your pasta to the water, and let it cook until just tender. Reserve 1 cup of water.
- Toss roasted cherry tomatoes in your frying pan, and add in your pasta. Let everything cook together until the noodles are coated.
- Check the sauce’s consistency. Add in a bit of your pasta water, if you’d like a thinner sauce. Open one tin of Scout’s butter poached lobster and add to the pan. Stir gently to distribute the lobster and warm through.
- Garnish with a few chilli flakes, fresh rosemary, and grated parmesan.