- 1 slice of smoked salmon (MSC or ASC certified)
- 1 slice of brown bread
- 1 tsp cream cheese
- 10 stems of chives
- Black peppercorns
- Radishes and cucumbers (for decoration)
- Toast a slice of bread.
- Once toasted cut the shape of a fish body out of the bread.
- Spread cream cheese on the fish body.
- Cut the smoked salmon into 4 strips and cut off a wider piece for the tail.
- Place the salmon strips onto the fish body and place the wider piece at the tail end.
- Place the stalks of chives very close to the salmon strips.
- Place a peppercorn as the fish eye.
- Decorate with radishes and cucumbers.
Thank you for subscribing to the newsletter. Look out for delicious sustainable seafood recipes in your inbox soon.
Subscribe to the Simply Seafood Newsletter to receive freshly curated sustainable seafood recipes.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION CONSENT