- 1 tin of Scout Tuna in Olive Oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 cups of elbow macaroni
- ¼ cups of salted butter
- ¼ cups of all purpose flour
- 2 tbsps of Old Bay seasoning
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 2 cups of mozzarella or provolone cheese
- ½ cup of frozen corn
- ½ cup of frozen peas
- ½ cup of frozen carrots
- 1 bag of a crunchy chip of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and cook the macaroni noodles until they’re very, very tender (15-20 minutes).
- In another medium sized pot, melt your butter on low-medium heat and whisk in your flour.
- When a nice almond colour begins to develop, add in your Old Bay seasoning and whole milk. Whisk everything together and increase the heat to medium-high. The sauce will begin to thicken.
- Once your sauce has thickened, melt in all your cheese. Set aside.
- Mix together your cheese sauce, noodles, corn, peas, carrots and Scout Tuna in Olive Oil into a oven-proof casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is bubbling and golden.
- Remove your casserole from the oven, and crumble your chips on top. Serve hot.
Thank you for subscribing to the newsletter. Look out for delicious sustainable seafood recipes in your inbox soon.