- 1-2 MSC certified salmon fillets
- Avocado (or similar) oil, drizzle
- Everything But The Bagel (EBTB) seasoning
- Your favorite vegetable
- Heat your oven (I used my toaster oven) to 425 degrees.
- Line the tray with foil-for easy breezy clean up.
- Drizzle the salmon with avocado oil & a healthy sprinkle of EBTB seasoning.
- Add your veggies. I normally use a sturdy veggie like asparagus, bell pepper or cauliflower & drizzle with oil & EBTB seasoning.
- Cook for 8 minutes. Yup, that's it! If it's a really thick piece of fish, you may need to add 1-2 minutes).
You can make extra and use it for lunch the next day. This is also a fantastic Sunday night food prep item.
You could turn this into a salmon bowl by adding rice or just keep it low carb/keto by eating the salmon with the veggies.
Thank you for subscribing to the newsletter. Look out for delicious sustainable seafood recipes in your inbox soon.