Tropical shrimp ceviche
- 1 bag (340-400 g.) MSC certified frozen cooked & peeled cold water shrimp, thawed
- 1 medium sweet potato, small diced
- ¼ cup lime juice and zest of 1 lime
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup fresh pineapple, small diced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Thaw the shrimp overnight in the fridge, drain well on a paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss the sweet potato with olive oil and season lightly with salt. Roast on a parchment lined baking sheet for 25-30 minutes, turning once halfway through. Let cool on paper towel.
- In a bowl, mix shrimp, coconut milk, lime juice and zest, pineapple and sweet potato. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Mix in the herbs and serve with tortilla chips.
The lifted tropical fruit aromas and lively acidity in Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc are a perfect match for the fresh pineapple and lime in this delightful ceviche.
Please enjoy responsibly.
Thank you for subscribing to the newsletter. Look out for delicious sustainable seafood recipes in your inbox soon.
Subscribe to the Simply Seafood Newsletter to receive freshly curated sustainable seafood recipes.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION CONSENT