“When I prepare fish with the MSC blue label, I know that enough fish is left in the ocean and marine habitats are not suffering irreversible damage, so that the fish population and ecosystems can remain productive and healthy.”(Germany)
- 2 fillets of Greenland halibut
You’ll also need…
- 100g plain flour
- 1 green courgette
- 1 yellow courgette
- 3 large carrots, coloured
- Mango chutney, to taste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1tbsp curry powder, to taste
- Olive oil, sugar, salt and lemon pepper
- Wash the courgettes and carrots and cut with a spiral slicer (spiralizer).
- For the sauce, put some olive oil in a pan. Add curry powder and a little flour and sauté lightly. Then deglaze with coconut milk and season with mango chutney, sugar, salt and lemon pepper.
- Dab the fish fillets with kitchen paper and portion them. Then season with salt and lemon pepper.
Heat some olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Lightly coat the seasoned fish fillets in flour, then add them to the pan and fry for about three minutes on both sides until translucent.
- For the vegetable spaghetti, heat some olive oil in another pan. Then put the carrot spaghetti in first and cook briefly. Then add the courgette spaghetti and cook everything together to the desired doneness.
Alternatively cook the carrots and courgettes separately and arrange them next to each other on the plate.
- Afterwards, drain the fried fish on a paper towel and place on the plate with the vegetable spaghetti and curry sauce.