“To me it is important that the raw materials I use are healthy but also that we take care of nature so that there is enough food – including seafood – for the coming generations as well.”(Denmark)
- 100g of MSC certified cold smoked salmon
- 100g wakame seaweed salad
- 1 heart of gem lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1 mango
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Wash and finely chop the lettuce and divide it into 2 bowls. Then remove the stone from the avocado and cut into cubes. Drizzle with lemon and sprinkle with salt.
- Remove the skin and stone from the mango and cut into small cubes
- Cut the salmon into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the avocado, mango and salmon with the wakame and distribute in the bowls.
- Toast the sesame seeds on a hot pan for approx. 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the salad and serve.