- 4 wholewheat tortillas
- 150ml passata (strained tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3 boiled new/small potatoes
- 300g mozzarella cheese
- 200g fresh or canned MSC certified tuna
- Salt- to taste (if using fresh tuna)
- 100g black olives
- 30g grated mature cheese
- 50g rocket
- 4 tablespoons olive oil- to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Cover two baking sheets with baking paper and place the tortillas on top.
- Mix the passata with olive oil, salt and oregano and spread it over the tortillas. Slice the potatoes into thin slices and place them over the pizzas. Tear over half of the mozzarella into small pieces and spread it evenly over the pizzas.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and has become slightly golden (approx. 7 minutes).
- If you're using fresh tuna, whilst the tortillas are baking cut the raw tuna into pieces along the length, about 3x5 cm, and put salt on all sides. Fry the pieces for just under 1 minute on each side and then slice it thinly.
- Take out the cooked tortillas and add the the fish and olives. Then tear the remaining mozzarella into small pieces and with the grated cheddar spread it evenly over the pizzas.
- Add the rocket and drizzle with olive oil. Eat and enjoy.
Sign up for our Seafood Recipes newsletter:
Thank you for subscribing to the newsletter. Look out for delicious sustainable seafood recipes in your inbox soon.